“Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn away from it” ~ Proverbs 22:6
We are so happy to have had the opportunity to Update/Remodel our Nursery for our Littlest Family Members in 2019!
Welcome to the nursery at Cornerstone Community Church!! We are so blessed and honored to be able to spend this time with your little ones! So thank you for your trust and faith in us!!
We encourage parents with children from birth to 3 years old to use the nursery whenever possible. Care is provided during all Sunday services, Sunday school, women’s Bible study, Wednesday evening groups, "women’s night out" events, and during other special events throughout the year. While in our care, your children will be engaged in play, worship, snack, and more with our dedicated staff and volunteer helpers.
It is our goal and mission to provide a safe, comfortable, and nurturing environment for your child(ren) as well as help foster a love for God and His church. We want you to feel secure about your child’s well being while you attend services and activities here at Cornerstone. Our nursery staff would love to give you a tour of our nursery & toddler areas and answer any questions you may have before or after any Sunday service!!
- All our Nursery/Toddler Staff & Helpers are Background Checked and Interviewed.
- Toys & Supplies are cleaned and sanitized as part of our regular cleaning schedule.
- Our Staff & Helpers participate in trainings throughout the year.
- We currently use an electronic check-in system as well as pagers. We will use this to contact you if your child needs you. Which means you can sit back, enjoy the service, and not worry!
- In our Toddler room, in addition to play time, kids will be able to participate in interactive worship and Bible lessons.
- We have a Women’s Lounge with a live-feed of Sunday Service just across the hall from our Nursery for Nursing moms and/or moms with little ones who need a quiet place to sit and still hear Sunday’s message.
We look forward to spending time with your little ones and sharing the love of God with them!