“Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn away from it” ~ Proverbs 22:6
Welcome to the nursery at Cornerstone Community Church! We are blessed and honored for the opportunity to spend time with your little ones. We are grateful for your trust and faith in us!
We encourage parents with children from birth to 3 years to use our nursery whenever possible. Care is provided during all Sunday services, Sunday school, women’s Bible study, Wednesday evening groups, "women’s night out" events, and during other special events throughout the year. While in our care, your children will be engaged in play, worship, snack, and more with our dedicated staff and volunteer helpers.
It is our goal and mission to provide a safe, comfortable, and nurturing environment for your child(ren), as well as help, foster a love for God and His church. We want you to feel secure about your child(ren)’s well-being while you attend services and activities here at Cornerstone. Our nursery staff would love to give you a tour of our nursery & toddler areas and answer any questions you may have before or after any Sunday service!!
- All our Nursery/Toddler Staff & Helpers are Background Checked and Interviewed.
- Toys & Supplies are cleaned and sanitized as part of our regular cleaning schedule.
- Our Staff & Helpers participate in trainings throughout the year.
- We currently use an electronic check-in system as well as pagers. We will use this to contact you if your child needs you. This means you can sit back, enjoy the service, and not worry!
- In our Toddler room, in addition to playtime, kids will be able to participate in interactive worship and Bible lessons.
- We have a Women’s Lounge with a live-feed of Sunday Service just across the hall from our Nursery for Nursing moms and/or moms with little ones who need a quiet place to sit and still hear Sunday’s message.
We look forward to spending time with your little ones and sharing the love of God with them!