Cornerstone is seeking a person to lead all ministry to young people from middle to high school age, bringing the Gospel to them and growing them to love Christ and to put Him first in life. To build up outreach and discipleship ministries for youth in our church, as well as in our community. Cast the vision with the Family Pastor and work as a team to execute that vision. Work within the mission of our church to accomplish the vision of Cornerstone.
- DEDICATED BELIEVER: Committed follower of Jesus who puts Him first
- LOVES YOUTH: Passion for Youth and their families
- LEADER: Has strong vision casting, organizational, and leadership skills to build teams of staff and volunteers to minister to children
SCOPE OF WORK
- Oversee all of youth ministries - Middle School and High School - including weekly meetings, small groups, special events, camps and trips.
- Cast vision in coordination with the Family Pastor.
- Recruit, train, and empower effective volunteer teams to do the work of the ministry.
- Regularly communicate with parents and keep them informed of ministry activities and trips
- Oversee budget, accounts, and expenditures for youth ministry.
- Help develop the budget for youth ministry with the Family Pastor.
- Ensure good communication with the Church through the bulletin, announcements, and social media.
- Be part of the Church Staff Team. Participate in Staff Meetings and keep the Staff informed. Add your part in the staff team and participate in joint projects as a Staff Member.
Commensurate with experience
Submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org