- To assist the staff with the administrative functions of Cornerstone.
- Actively participate in all administrative functions, ensuring smooth operation.
- Oversee all front office procedures and functions.
- Provide administrative support to pastors.
- Welcome visitors, answer phones, assist members, and interact with vendors with kindness and professionalism.
- Effectively communicate with staff, members, and the church body as a whole.
- Coordinate the main calendar, including vendor and group scheduling.
- Be available and willing to assist those in need who come to our offices, including praying with them if appropriate.
- Cover for other administrative teammates when they are absent.
- Manage congregational administrative functions, as assigned.
- Help manage processes for CONNECT cards, first-time visitor cards, prayer requests, name tags, membership, databases, etc.
- Administratively assist elders and deacons.
- Typing/copying minutes and agendas for governing board and ministering elder meetings.
- Scheduling for deacons helps ministry and other related activities.
- Manage bulletin with the administrative team.
- Assist in producing, editing, and printing the weekly bulletin, as well as flyers, inserts, and bulletin board board items.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Help ensure the workroom is stocked with necessary items.
- Order for the housekeepers when asked.
- Order for groups when requested/approved.
- Experience in customer service
- Proficient on Mac computers
- Quick learner and self-starter who is able to multitask
- 2 years of professional work experience
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience