To lead and help cast vision for all children’s ministries from Kindergarten to 5th grade
- DEDICATED BELIEVER: Committed follower of Jesus who puts Him first
- LOVES CHILDREN: Passion for children and their families
- LEADER: Has strong vision casting, organizational and leadership skills to build teams of staff and volunteers to minister to children
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead all ministry and programs for Kindergarten to 5th grade, to lead the team to bring the love of Jesus and the Gospel to the kids at Cornerstone. Cast the vision with the Family Pastor and work as a team to execute that vision. To work within the mission of our church to accomplish the vision of Cornerstone.
- Oversee all ministry and programs for children from Kindergarten to 5th grade, including regular programs (Wed Nights, Sundays), Camps (Sugar Pine, Day Camps) and special events (VBS, Fall Festival)
- Recruit, train, and empower an excellent, well-working volunteer team
- Manage the choice and preparation of curricula for all levels
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families
- Provide spiritual care for children and their families in concert with the Family Pastor
- Ensure effective environments, activities and programing that promotes spiritual growth in children.
- Direct, empower and train interns, if we have interns in Children’s.
- Ensure good communication with the Church through the bulletin, announcements and social media.
- Be part of the Church Staff Team. Participate in Staff Meetings and keep the Staff informed.
This is a full-time position. Competitive salary. Specific Benefits will be provided throughout the interview process. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com